Behind-The-Wheel Only Sign Up Form
- $360 for 6 hours of driving and 6 hours of observation.
- $500 for 9 hours of driving with no observation.
- Additional driving sessions can be purchased at $50 an hour.
- Upon contacting us, we will contact school to verify completion of the classroom section. Then forward a signed MV 3001 to student to proceed to the DMV to receive their Instruction Permit (temps). You will be responsible for obtaining from the school your students record of the written and signs tests to take to the DMV if they did take the State test in classroom.
- We will contact the school to get your students MV 3192 Form (class completion certificate) that they will need for their road test. Both Classroom and Behind-the-Wheel need to be documented on the same form. Questions please feel free to call me at 675-5359.
- I prefer to take your student driver out 4 sessions (6 sessions for the 9 hour program), and then let them drive around with you for a few months. Then have them back for their final 2 lessons (3 lessons for the 9 hour program), 2 weeks before there road test is scheduled. This is to correct any bad habits students may have pick up and to sharpen driving skills.
NOTE: A charge of $50 will be made to students who miss any scheduled behind-the-wheel sessions that are not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance and/or who forget to bring their temporary license to any behind-the-wheel session.
ALSO: A $35 charge for any returned (non sufficient funds) checks.
APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT FOR DRIVER EDUCATION AND TRAINING, BEHIND THE WHEEL ONLY
As required by the State of Wisconsin pursuant to provisions of Section 343.71(3) of the Motor Vehicle Code.
FORM GOES HERE
The school will not refund any tuition if the school is ready, willing and able to fulfill its part of the agreement.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student/parent, no verbal statement or promise will be recognized.
All projects, homework, materials and money must be returned and paid before completion is issued with the Department of Motor Vehicles.